Job Title: Administrator
Pay Rate: GBP7.50 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am - 5pm
Contract: - Temporary Ongoing
Our client is urgently seeking an Administrator to join the team.
You must have excellent Admin skills and previous experience working in an administrative role. Candidates will only be considered if they are available immediately.
You will work as part of the warehouse administration team and liaise with various departments within the business. Your main roles and responsibilities will include???
- Making and Receiving telephone calls, and general communication with both customers and carriers
- E-mail staff and customer documentation, Search courier sites for their tracking service and/or Search for post codes
- Able to handle customer complaints, to either resolve or escalate to the appropriate person
- Accurate data entry and general administration duties, such as scanning and filing
- Use of the internal Aurora system to input information and search for information
- Use of DX online system to log claims by data inputting
- Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Learn
- Self-motivated and positive - a desire to succeed
- Excellent communication skills - able to quickly build effective working relationships
- A good team player - willing to help and support the team in pursuit of common business objectives
- Organised and able to multi-task