PPC and SEO Executive
Are you an analytical PPC and SEO expert who has the knowledge to create and execute a search strategy that will maximise the volume of relevant website traffic and improve conversion rates using data-driven insights and implementing best practices across paid and organic search? Yes? Apply for my role as PPC and SEO Executive now!
I am looking for an amazing PPC and SEO Executive who will be a search marketing and analytical expert and has the knowledge to create and execute a search strategy that will maximise the volume of relevant website traffic and improve conversion rates using data-driven insights whilst implementing best practices across paid and organic search. Sound like you - want to be my clients next PPC and SEO Executive? Keep Reading!
As the PPC and SEO Executive you will have the chance to be hands on and a team player full of innovative ideas of ways in which you can help engage customers online and also provide valuable input into our overall digital strategy. You will have the opportunity to work very closely with the E-commerce Marketing Manager and also the Product Data Team and Graphics Team.
Role and Responsibilities:
What might you be expected to be doing as the PPC and SEO Executive?
• SEO & PPC - Take ownership for the planning, creation and execution of SEO and PPC campaigns.
• Work with the eCommerce marketing manager to complete a comprehensive SEO and PPC review of the websites in support of the wider marketing plan as well as a keyword strategy.
• Be the search expert, ensuring they are following best practise and keep up to date with advances in technology and search engine updates.
• Enhance our websites built in search engine by analyzing weekly search reports and feedback from customers and staff.
• Develop our video portfolio, creating storyboards and working with the production team to record engaging video content.
• Develop and maintain an excellent working knowledge of social media platforms, reporting capabilities and technologies to best leverage this form of owned media and the content planned across them.
• Earned Media - Support the creation and execution of content and management of earned media channels (broadcast and responsive) and work with the PR agency, bloggers, and wider marketing team, to ensure that link building and online PR is being considered in all relevant activity.
• Reporting, Analysis and Recommendation - Produce clear, concise reporting for all of your activity and take ownership for analyzing reports to draw insightful conclusions that will help to feed future recommendations.
• Work with the E-commerce Marketing Manager to ensure issues and change requests are communicated in detail and entered onto our tracking systems.
• Apply excellent analytical ability to the planning, execution and reporting stages of the activity you undertake, consistently looking for new insights and knowledge of customers, competitors or markets that can be fed back out to the rest of the business.
Experience and Skills:
What kind of background are you expected to have to be the PPC and SEO Executive?
• Preferably 2 years in an in-house marketing department or marketing agency, with experience of planning and proven ability to manage multiple campaigns and devise and deliver activity that increases traffic, engagement & conversion rates
• Expert in SEO and PPC
• Very in depth in analytical analysis using various tools/systems (Google analytics)
• Experience in CRO and Online PR/Link Building
• Hands on experience of optimising an ecommerce website would be ideal
• Video and social media exposure is advantageous
• Excellent communication skills - oral and written
• An appreciation for creative design and the creative process - you must have that creative flair!
• Ability to manage several projects at once, and prioritise workload accordingly
• Self-motivated and focussed individual looking for career progression in a busy but supportive environment