Recruitment Consultant/Senior Consultant - Newcastle & Teesside
Nigel Wright has nearly three decades of expertise in professional recruitment and a network of offices spanning Europe. Our enviable portfolio of local and global clients choose Nigel Wright because they receive consistent excellent service and a genuine collaborative approach. Our individual teams focus on specific disciplines, sectors and locations ensuring our clients and candidates always work with experienced and knowledgeable specialists.
As part of our ongoing expansion we are seeking both Senior and Consultant level recruiters.
The role will involve:
- Identifying, developing and managing both new and existing client relationships; face to face and over the telephone.
- Presenting Nigel Wrights services and selling our benefits; including negotiating fees.
- Managing the full 360 recruitment cycle in a timely fashion; from taking the job brief, identifying and interviewing suitable candidates to presenting your short list and negotiating offers.
- You will become an expert in your sector through market research and networking.
- Your knowledge, passion and enthusiasm will help you gain credibility within your sector and enable you to build long term relationships with candidates and clients.
- Based at either our Grey Street Head Office in Newcastle or in Wynyard, Teeside
To be successful our consultants tend to possess some if not all of the following attributes:
- University degree
- Early non-academic achievement
- Recruitment experience
- The talent of hard work
- Personable, interested and interesting
- Teachable, with a willingness to learn and an ability to accumulate knowledge
- The "will" to win and see tasks through to completion, even when the going gets tough
- A sense of fun is essential!
We have a dynamic and sociable culture where individual achievement is recognised and rewarded.