Assistant Advertising Manager- Redditch, Worcestershire
Given that we're already a UK leading company and we have even bigger plans to grow our business, you can be sure that if you share our ambition and want to take control of the pace of your own development, this is where you can go further, faster.
We're already recognised as a great place to work - one of the Sunday Times' Top 30 Big Companies to Work For - and we're doing everything we can to be even better for people who share our confidence, inclusive approach, integrity and ambition.
There's so much more in store when you work with us. Of course, there's the immediate rewards of a job you'll love, working with great people and the career-building challenges you'll enjoy along the way.
But much more than that, we listen to and engage with our people to create a culture where people enjoy their work, positively thrive in their career progression and are rewarded accordingly.
So, as well as all the development opportunity and potential you need to go further faster, you'll be rewarded with a package of benefits that designed to look after you along the way, with a competitive starting salary, just for starters
We now have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Advertising Manager to join our Advertising and Digital Marketing team.
We're looking for a driven and ambitious individual who thrives in a fast paced retail environment. Acting as the primary support for all our advertising communications, you'll play a key role in driving consideration and conversion for the Company's brand through our advertising activity; including TV, radio, national press & digital display
Reporting into the Advertising Manager your key responsibilities will include;
Accountable for leading:
- The delivery of key elements of the annual advertising plan, including briefing, media planning, creative development to delivery and campaign evaluation across radio, print, display and media partnerships
- The ongoing evolution of our digital display advertising strategy, including activity planning, delivering best-in-industry creative and on-going performance evaluation and optimisation
- Communicate Advertising activity and performance to key internal stakeholders such as senior management, category teams and stores
- The development and delivery of B2B marketing activity
Supporting Advertising Manager with:
- Creative development and delivery of high-profile campaigns throughout the year including TV
- Day-to-day budget management and reporting
Other key responsibilities include:
- Right first time campaign management: including stakeholder sign off, budget management and campaign evaluation
- Working closely with the wider Marketing team to drive integration across channels and ensure consistent creative execution within your areas of responsibility
- Ensuring that our customer is at the heart of all our communications
Developing a close relationship with category teams to develop compelling propositions for advertising and keeping teams up to date with campaign results
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a passion for advertising and retail. In addition, you will need demonstrate the following experience, skills and attributes;
- Previous experience within advertising in a fast paced environment
- Degree level marketing qualification or CIM preferable
- Experience in working with media buying and creative agencies
- Strong understanding of digital display advertising and previous experience of implementing such campaigns
- Pro-active and eager to take on responsibility and progress
- A strong communicator
- Be a keen team player - with the ability to work cross functionally within a business
- Be able to demonstrate strong, confident influencing and negotiating skills
- A creative thinker with a skill for developing advertising campaigns that resonates and drives action with customers
- Be highly numerical with strong analytical skills
- Have an eye for detail
- Experience in managing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Thrives when working under pressure and to tight deadlines