Contact Centre Team Manager - Warwick - GBP26K, CV34 6DA
Our client is looking for proud, passionate and pioneering Team Managers to work within their new Contact Centre for an exciting blue chip client. Located in a high quality office space close to Warwick town centre and Leamington Spa.
They pride themselves on providing exceptional customer support. Their staff are talented individuals who engage effectively with customers and are passionate about providing first-class assistance leading to complete customer satisfaction. As a Team Manager you will manage and lead a team of employees, you will motivate the team, assess performance and customer service.
Their approach to people is shaped by their culture of partnership, entrepreneurship and creativity. You'll contribute to your team's success by bringing to life their ethos of providing excellent customer advice through the delivery of amazing service and with on-going training, they will help you to develop and grow.
During your career with them, they want you to discover something new about your work continually and yourself, grow professionally and develop lasting and meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients.
What you'll need:
- Natural communicator and motivator with a passion for ensuring your team delivers customer service excellence
- Be Passionate about performance management helping you and your team achieve their targets
- Experience of leading a team in a contact centre environment that can make a difference!
What they can offer you:
- Competitive salary of GBP26K
- Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
- Life assurance
- Access to company pension scheme (After qualifying period)
- Perkz; exclusive staff discounts at holiday, leisure and other retailers, including; Costa, Vue and more
- 40 Hours per week
- Their shift patterns vary however their current office opening hours are 8:00 am - 9:00 pm, Monday to Friday and Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Submit your CV today and one of our team will be in touch.
About our client:
They are a leading supplier of outsourced Credit Management Services across
the UK and Ireland. With over 30 years' experience they strive to provide a service that is based on
integrity and service excellence, with the experience of their customers at the heart of everything they