Are you looking for something different? A role which uses your Management Accounting knowledge / skill-set but also let's you get involved in exciting projects?
This role could offer you that opportunity.
Our client is a leading logistics business based just outside of Coventry. They are growing quickly and already boast a large market share. The finance team is sizeable and the chances to keep progressing through the ranks are absolutely there. Some of their systems and processes could be improved and some of their Excel reporting could be better, therefore if you're quite handy managing large data sets in Excel and turning them into strong KPI reports and MI reports you could really add some great value!
The pace is quick in this role and you will get involved in more than just Management Accounts production. The role will be ideal for someone who doesn't want to do the same things day in day out. Someone with a strong Management Accounting skill-set but someone with a passion for doing a bit more. Full study support for ACCA/CIMA will be provided too.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support with the production and analysis of the monthly management accounts
- Project accounting and analysis working with stakeholders inside and outside of finance
- Variance analysis and investigation into unexpected results
- KPI reporting and analysis
- Support with the implementation and improvement of financial systems
- Strong Management Accounting and Analytical experience