Asbestos Project Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Asbestos Project Manager to join an enthusiastic team delivering Asbestos Compliance services to a wide range of clients across the UK with the UK's number one testing, inspection and compliance company.
Client focused and quality driven, my client are a leading provider of Built Environment Services who now need an experienced asbestos professional for Project Management.
- Organise a field operations team of some 25 staff for specific contracts you are responsible for;
- Report on financial performance of contracts and deal with invoicing, cash collection;
- Produce performance reports for Divisional Director on a monthly basis;
- Take ownership of all contractual performance of those specific clients and internal quality control requirements
What I require is a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with theability to work alone and as part of a team.
Communicative, organised, flexible and committed, you must also have:
- Experience of working with large clients for all aspects of asbestos consultancy
- Have good financial and commercial awareness: understanding the impact of teams actions
- Good leadership and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of building strong client / customer relationships
In return, my client offers a competitive salary, and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping.
With over 100 years of history, my client is the UK's leading provider of testing, inspection and compliance services, operating across three sectors and offering an unrivalled range of technical expertise and accredited services, including consultancy. Proud of their innovative nature, customer focus and drive to continually improve, they put people at the heart of what they do, employing more than 1400 people throughout a nationwide network of UKAS accredited laboratories and offices, serving over 7000 customers.