Events Project Manager
Our client is a medium-sized business, offering live event design to an array of leisure / sporting clients. They design event spaces; everything from the branding of the event space to the fixtures and fittings (including plants and floral work). Based just outside of Stratford-Upon-Avon, they are easily accessible from all parts of Warwickshire and South Oxfordshire, with free parking on-site.
Due to expansion they now need a Client Project Manager, who will be responsible for account managing new and existing clients from initial enquiry and briefing, through to installation on site at events.
You will be the main point of contact, liaising with the clients regarding all their event requirements and will be responsible for developing existing and new client relationships. You will work closely with the Company Directors, Operations team (Operations Director, Greenhouse team, Floristry team) and their suppliers/partners to ensure projects are delivered to a high standard.
- Liaise with clients at all levels (Senior Executives to day-to-day contacts) to identify their requirements for projects and events
- Prepare accurate costing documentation for projects
- Liaise with both client and Operations team to collate logistical/operational details required for the project installation and clear (including site access/passes, Health & Safety documentation, accommodation/travel requirements)
- Communicate with suppliers to ensure smooth delivery of project requirements
- Assist with purchasing or hiring equipment and any other items required for projects
- Maintain excellent communication with clients (face-to-face, telephone, email) to develop strong and long-term relationships that develop business opportunities for the future
- Be the point of contact on site for client to ensure smooth installation and clear and to assist Operations team where necessary
- Undertake post-project debrief externally with clients and suppliers and internally with Operations team to identify learning points and new opportunities
- Assist with new business generation by targeting existing clients for additional work and identifying opportunities for new business
- Maintain CRM database (Capsule)
- Assist with implementing new processes and procedures to improve efficiency within the business (e.g. price and stock lists)
- Utilise Social Media
- You will be an experienced Events Project Manager and love it! After all, the events world isn't always straightforward hours, so forgiving the sometimes unsociable hours is important
- You consider yourself well-organised, with strong project management and excellent administrative skills, and comfortable juggling multiple projects within very tight deadlines simultaneously
- You are a natural relationship builder and really enjoy client servicing and supplier relations
- You must be happy to be hands on when required, helping load the odd van or two, they need people who are happy to muck in where needed
- Understanding of Health and Safety requirements in Events including writing RAMS documentation (desirable)
- A car driver
To apply for this Events Project Manager role, please send your CV to us asap.