Project Engineer - Chassis Control Module - 33024 - GBP22.06/hr
A Project Engineer for Chassis Control Modules is required to join a leading automotive OEM in Gaydon, Warwickshire. The Project Engineer is responsible for the design and development of the chassis control module, cross carline. The team work closely with electrical engineering and the supplier from design and to production. Each Engineer is responsible for achieving performance targets for their components to facilitate meeting dynamic and durability requirements. Close interaction is required across all suspension teams, chassis functions and electrical engineering to achieve this.
- Effective planning and delivery of software calibrations and hardware updates to meet design requirements working with internal and external suppliers
- Derivation of Engineering Specifications, DFMEA, Delivery Timing Plans and Design Verification Plans (DVP). - Resolution of engineering issues throughout process (AIMS)
- Releasing software variants to bill of materials
- Managing complex systems
- Proven ability to deliver a number of projects against a fixed timeframe.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Project management experience or APM or PRINCE2 qualification would be an advantage
- Understanding of Engineering Quality principals, primarily DFMEA
- Use of DMAIC tools preferable Six Sigma Problem Solving
- Use of BOM release software - (WERS)
- Degree educated or proven experience (preferably software, Electrical, Mechanical or Automotive)
To apply for this role please click APPLY NOW. For more information please contact Lois Weston on or email .