Health and Safety Coordinator
Strategic Health and Safety Coordinator - /Civil Engineering/Rail/ Utilities Nuclear/Construction/Any High-Risk Industry - GBP25k to GBP35k + Vehicle + Extensive Package
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Coordinator looking for your next opportunity?
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Coordinator will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis covering sites throughout the whole of the UK which mainly includes Yorkshire, Wales, Glasgow and Midlands.
As the Health and Safety Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Understanding what support is needed on contracts
- Assisting and implementing group strategies
- Creating and delivering presentations
- Maintaining accreditations
- Supporting with tenders and bids
- Attending quarterly event meetings
- Rolling out initiatives across the business
- General administration
- Renewing and developing procedures
The successful Health and Safety Coordinator will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate (essential)
- Have experience within Utilities, Civil Engineering, Rail, Nuclear, Construction or any High-Risk Industry
- Hold a UK Driving License (essential)
- Have good presentation skills (essential)
- Have experience working with management systems (essential)
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.