Our prestigious client based close to Biddulph has a requirement for a short term temporary assignment for an administrator.
This is a temporary position for approximately 3 months to help out at this busy time of year.
- Administration duties eg sending out emails
- Contacting suppliers and distributers for the required information for a purchased part
- Following up New Item Form information so that it is gathered in a timely manner from suppliers
Knowledge, Skills and Experience needed:
- Preferably have a previous background/experience working within an engineering environment
- Must be computer literate with ideally previous experience of using Agile
- Be highly organised with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
Hours: 8.30am-5pm Monday-Thursday/8.30am-4.40pm Friday