IT Service Desk Analyst
Experienced IT Service Desk Analyst required to join a bustling and vibrant support team. Based in Tamworth, the role will involve providing 1st & 2nd line desktop, software, application, Server (Active Directory and Exchange) and internet/cloud solution Support.
The successful candidate will be very client focused, possess excellent communication skills and have strong technical experience as well as a strong work ethic and flexibility to work with a variety of systems and customers.
The following skills are essential for this role.
- Proven technical experience in Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Windows 7/8/10 experience
- Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server (2010/13/16), Office 365
- Networking concepts including WAN / LAN, networking including DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP etc.
- Experience of working with Routers and, Firewalls (preferable but not limited to; Sonicwall, Draytek Netgear)
- Knowledge of Industry backup solutions (preferable but not limited to; Symantec SSR, Backup Exec, Backup Assist)
- Helpdesk experience
- Must have a logical approach to fault finding/troubleshooting
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and willingness to learn and get "hands on" where required
The ideal candidate will also have experience working with Apple operating systems and integration with MS networks along with experience with virtualisation.
Please note, due to the high number of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.