Band 8a Pharmacist
Job title: Band 8a Pharmacist
Salary: GBP35.00 - GBP40.00 limited per hour depending on experience
Length: On going
Location: Llandrindod Wells
Are you a fully qualified Pharmacist looking for a new challenge? Are you wanting to increase your skills and grow you're career? Perhaps you are bored of your current role and wanting something new to focus on and drive you.
As a Pharmacist, you will play a vital role in the health care system through the medicine and information that is provided. Your expert knowledge will have a massive impact on the service and your skills will be used to prepare medications, give pharmacological information and monitor patient drug therapies and health.
You will provide and help develop a comprehensive, high quality clinical pharmacy service to the multidisciplinary teams responsible for inpatient, outpatient, day hospital, theatre and community care within the trust, including working across GP practices to ensure integrated pharmaceutical care is achieved.
Pharmacists are professionals, uniquely prepared and are committed to providing a public health care service to achieve the goal of positive outcomes from the use of medication which improves quality of life with minimum risk. We're dedicated to finding you roles that will allow you to provide this.
Please note the ideal candidate will be required to cover various GP practices in mid Powys and must have extensive GP experience and preferably be a presciber.
What we want from you:
- GPHC Registration.
- 4 years Masters degree or equivalent in Pharmacy and highly developed specialist knowledge.
- Significant experience of working within GP practices - minimum 3 years post registration experience.
- Excellent understanding of pharmacy/medicines standards, legal requirements and guidelines.
What we can offer in return
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
- Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
- Weekly payroll.
- Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
- Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
- Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.
With an immediate start and on going work available, please Call Josh Wood on for more information.