Our client is looking to recruit Tele-Appointer to join their busy and results driven team.
The purpose of the role is to generate interest and book high quality appointments for the Field Sales Consultants targeting existing and prospect customers within the B2B sector.
Responsibilities will include:
- Secure quality appointments for Field Sales consultants by identifying the customer's needs and requirements.
- Provide a specific approach for the Field Sales Consultants based on the conversation around what the appointment is booked for.
- All quality appointments booked to have the aim to convert into a sale.
- Input all valuable information in the CRM System regarding the customer by capturing Competitor details, Contract End Dates, Services when scheduling the appointment.
- Work to agreed KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) appointment bookings and call targets to make sure the business targets are being met.
- Encouraging best practice within the team, sharing ways of improving performance which will benefit our customers.
- Ensure any customer queries identified are passed to the relevant role within the Front Line Team for resolution.
- Achieve set period, quarterly and annual targets / objectives.
- Use excellent telephone and communication skills, with clarity and confidence
- Understand own performance including key metrics of the role; closing ratio, average order value, actual new business revenue generated and processed and pipeline business.
- Maintain a fully professional attitude at all times with customers and colleagues.
The successful candidate must have experience in either telesales, telemarketing or business development. You must be able to demonstrate a good business understanding and engage with all levels of business. You must possess the confidence to be able contribute to team meetings using creative thinking and problem solving skills. Excellent communication skills are essential alongside being self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Please note: due to the high number of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.