ONSITE ACCOUNT MANAGER
ONSITE ACCOUNT MANAGER
UP TO GBP25k PA + KPI Bonus
We have an exciting opportunity for an onsite account manager to join our Onsite Management teams and oversee the recruitment management at one of our high profile manufacturing clients in Telford. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge from a high volume temporary recruitment background:
The Onsite Account Manager will be contracted to a 40hr week between Monday - Friday with flexibility between the hours of 6am - 6pm to cover flexibility in client needs.
As the Onsite Account Manager your role will be to fully understand and work closely with our client to ensure all expectations are met with a the highest level of service and delivery. You will have the ability to look at upcoming challenges an pre plan to ensure smooth delivery
- To work within the guidelines of the Operations Manual for ONSITE Managed Services
- To clearly establish the customer's requirements e.g. job description, Job Profile, hours of work.
- Ensure that all customers and candidates comply with Health and Safety legislation and promptly refer any concerns to the line manager.
- To conform to all statutory employment and contractual legislation.
- To ensure that all records of candidates and customer requirements are current and up-to-date.
- To regularly visit ONSITE customers to develop a good working relationship and to identify business opportunities.
- To ensure that Service Level Agreement standards are met or exceeded.
- To ensure that the ONSITE Team are aware of the short and long term needs of the client.
- To carry out ONSITE Inductions in accordance with Extra Personnel client requirements.
- To induct and train newly appointed ONSITE Team members in relevant ONSITE duties.
- To manage and support all duties allied to the ONSITE Contract.
- Management reports are brief, perceptive, accurate and timely.
- Management of site productivity and recording or KPI Measures across the account adhered to and promoted
- The ONSITE office is managed effectively and efficiently and overall profitability is maximized.
- ONSITE Team comply with Company Policy at all times.
- To manage and ensure smooth running of all Administration duties inclusive of prompt delivery of Time Management & Attendance methods to facilitate Payrolling of all Temporary Workers.
- To apply disciplinary measures where necessary following agreement with HR.
- To carry out any additional duties that they may reasonably be expected to perform, occasionally outside of normal working hours central to the site during off peak periods
As part of our commitment to all our onsite account manager you will also receive:
- Cash Back Healthcare Scheme
- Up to 2% contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Minimum 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to a maximum of 29 days plus Bank Holidays
- Your birthday off paid
- Continued advancement training
- My Staff Rewards - an online benefit platform offering discounts on days out, retail,