HGV Fleet Controller
SF Group are looking for experienced Fleet Controllers to work for their worldwide client with their head offices based in Shrewsbury.
This role is based specifically around the HGV Fleet and previous experience in this field is essential.
- To assume and organise assistance for all maintenance related issues for the portfolio of existing customers
- Arrange assistance for breakdowns, inspections, MOT and other issues surrounding the fleet of vehicles
- Organise and book routine maintenance, servicing and MOTS in accordance with company procedure and legislative requirements
- To follow through breakdowns and possible recharges, account for these and keep the confidence of all customers
- Be in charge of all daily and periodic reports
- Ensure all data is entered accurately in line with company requirements
- Experience of handling a HGV Fleet or heavy commercial vehicles
- Ability to determine and manage priorities with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Experience within the commercial vehicle maintenance industry with good vehicle technical knowledge
CPC Qualification Preferred.
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more, click apply - call or email .