Qualified Accountant, Warwick, 3 Month Contract
My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
Pontoon has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Qualified Accountant that is used to working within a fast moving environment. The Successful consultant will need to have experience within VBA and Excel.
The role is to maintain a spreadsheet they have built. With Excel VBA you can automate tasks in Excel by writing macros. The purpose of the spreadsheet is the time sheet data and converts it to SAP data. You will be running time sheets through the model in excel and then posting into SAP
Key Skills Required:
- Strong skills in Excel - Being able to automate tasks in excel
- Must have VBA Skills in a programming language.
- Being able to create Macros
- Must be qualified within the following ACA or ACCA OR CIMA.
- Preparing financial statements
- Making sure spending is in line with budgets
- Analysing your company's financial performance and making longer term forecasts
- Working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
- Good attention to detail and Good communications and presentation skills
- Customer focused, motivated by continuous improvement, willing to challenge
- An ability to explain complex financial information
For more enquires please contact:
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and reply to this email.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered. Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.