Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor - Stoke-on-Trent
GBP15,600 Basic, plus fantastic bonus scheme
We are seeking an enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor to join our client who is a well-respected car dealership located in the Stoke-on-Trent area.
- You will be responsible for providing support and assistance as part of the Aftersales team
- Responding positively to customer enquiries via email and telephone
- You will liaise with other Service departments to ensure that each customer requirements can be met
- Responsible for contacting customers regarding up and coming services and MOT's
- You will be a target driven and extremely motivated individual as up-selling of additional products is required for this role
- A high level of professionalism is required at all times to ensure complete customer satisfaction and retention.
- General administration duties
- The suitable candidate will be enthusiastic, reliable, organised and presentable.
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and enjoy interacting with customers and willing to assist them at their every need.
- You will be IT literate and have the ability to adapt to new systems
To be considered for this role, you will have at least 1 years' customer service experience
What You Can Expect:
When you join this group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, our client believes that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
- GBP15,600 Basic Salary
- Competitive Bonus scheme
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, work within a superb atmosphere and be led by fantastic managers - please apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.