We are looking for a Production Manager who has experience in management of both production and the production staff, including scheduling, quality control, cost control, health and safety and production efficiency.
Our client is a well-established joinery company who is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Production Manager who ideally has worked within the timber industry or within the windows and doors industry.
The company is growing and the need has arisen for a Production Manager to be a dynamic leader, overseeing the production of hardwood windows and doors for both trade and domestic customers.
Responsibilities will also include the organisation of installations and deliveries.
The ideal candidate will be
- Ideally from a carpentry / joinery background
- able to work to deadlines
- able to communicate at all levels - internally and externally
- be solution focused
- Excellent IT skills including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Confident in liaising with customers at all stages
- Managing the process between pre-production, production and installation
- Managing production staff ( inc rotas, holidays, absences etc )
Candidates will have been in a Supervisory or Team Leader role or above and be able to demonstrate their experience with managing staff , deadlines and customers.
The salary package for the successful candidate is competitive and will include a performance related bonus.