Room Leader - Milford, Staffordshire
If you are looking for a career with amazing benefits, a supportive team and much more then our wonderful Milford Nursery in Staffordshire could be the place for you!
We are looking for an experienced Room Leader to join our amazing team at Milford. This position is full time, working 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Our Milford children's day nursery near Stafford has a warm, homely environment. Rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, we're based in a lovely converted Victorian school, brightly refurbished and surrounded by fields, farms and animals in Walton on the Hill on the outskirts of Stafford. We have also been named as a top 10 nursery in the West Midlands by daynurseries.co.uk.
The nursery gives a fun and energetic atmosphere for both team members and the children within their care. If you are looking to take the next step in your career then go ahead and apply today.
Key responsibilities :
- To produce a fun and educational environment
- Lead and support the team
- Work closely with management
- Follow the EYFS framework
- Maintaining health and safety
- Ensure the well-being of the children is maintained at all times
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our parents
Key skills/ requirements:
- Minimum Level 3 qualified or equivalent in Child Care
- Previous nursery experience (desired)
- Able to work within a fun and passionate team
- Excellent communicator
At Asquith Nurseries, the safety and wellbeing of our children and staff is our number one priority. Therefore, all successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS) and full pre-employment checks