Food Production Operative
Encore Personnel are looking for 20 x Full time permanent Food production operatives to work for a sweet food manufacturing company in Worcester.
Duties will include loading and unloading machines, while maintain a clean and safe work environment, no previous experience is requires as Full training will be provide.
Working 5.45am - 5pm on rotating shift patterns, weekends are included so candidates must be flexible.
Pay £8.81ph with great benefits which include
- Pension - 5% contributory
- Life Assurance x 1 times salary
- Discounts with Drayton Manor
- Discounted nursery rates with local nursery
- Free onsite parking
- Canteen facilities
- 5 weeks holiday, plus bank holiday - pro-rata as dependant on shift hours
To apply for the role please send your CV