HR Business Partner (Interim & Perm opportunities)
We have several interim and permanent opportunities to join a well known manufacturing organisation as they embark on a period of exciting change and transformation. Reporting into the Head of HR, you’ll be pivotal in shaping the future of the organisation and help in adding commercial value to the business unit.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop strong and trusted partnerships with the exec and senior leadership to provide objective and independent challenge, coaching and advice.
- Work with, and hold to account, the centres of expertise to deliver on the talent strategy plan including recruitment, retention and robust development plans
- Holding the function to account for the setting and delivery of a first class people plan, ensuring a target driven environment is established and progression is clearly managed
- Accountable for all ER issues within the business unit, including providing direct support to senior leaders on issues.
- Lead the people elements of multiple transformational change projects across the business unit including harmonising all T’s & C’s, job descriptions, reward packages and subsequent cultural changes.
- Work with the appropriate specialist partners to develop and deliver an annual resourcing plan, taking into consideration current and future demands, demographics, capability by discipline, critical skills and managing indirect headcount salary costs.
- Oversee and direct all annual people processes including but not limited to performance management, talent management, salary and bonus reviews.
- Lead annual succession planning for client areas
- Key contributor and influencer in the development and delivery of the People Experience roadmap and Future of Work
What you’ll be:
- An experienced and highly competent HR partner who can demonstrate an ability to drive business improvement through a people centric model
- Experience in the delivery of a people plan that is held accountable to deliver a return on investment
- A natural partner who can build trusted relationships across wide range of stakeholders, ability to demonstrate an edgy approach, has strong gravitas and presence.
- HR generalist experience with exposure to areas of ER, reward, L&D and recruitment
- Experience in business change and transformation who understands the need to drive culture and performance whilst investing in their people
- Commercially savvy with strong business acumen
- Ability to collaborate and work in a fast-paced environment, adapting to rapid change