Receptionist / Administrator
Our client have been trading in East Yorkshire for over 15 years and they are currently working on massive expansion plans.
Do you want to work for the best, alongside a team that is second to none and where excellence is never compromised? The company pride themselves on their great team environments and investment in ongoing career development for all staff. They do things a little differently with our client and pride themselves on their "no pressure" environment and transparent sales process.
Understanding the importance of customer service in today`s market, they pride themselves on delivering the highest standards of service and to do this, they need motivated, dedicated and hardworking staff. With this in mind, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Receptionist / Administrator to join their team based in Birmingham.
Who are they looking for?
To be successful as their Receptionist / Administrator, you will be experienced in administration/reception duties and qualified to a minimum Level 2 in Business Administration. You must possess good customer service, verbal and written communication skills and be accurate and efficient in your work. It's essential that their front of house team is passionate about working with people and consistently deliver an exceptional level of service.
You will also have:
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• A professional attitude
• Good attention to detail and be able to work in a busy environment
• Flexibility and the ability to adapt to situations.
• Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
• Committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
• Respect for customers and colleagues
• Highest levels of honesty and integrity
• Highly developed computer literacy in MS Office Suite
• A clean full driving license, valid to drive in the UK.
What will I be responsible for?
As their Receptionist / Administrator you will be responsible for:
• Welcoming all visitors to the site, qualifying their requirements and directing them to the appropriate team member.
• Answering the telephone in an efficient and courteous manner.
• Spending quality time with customers providing basic information.
• Ensuring the reception area is at all times clean, neat and tidy.
• Ensuring the customer waiting area is clean and tidy at all times.
• Maintaining administration systems.
Rewards & Benefits
We understand that great employee`s need to be rewarded which is why in return for your hard work as their Receptionist / Administrator, you will be entitled to:
• 22 days annual holiday + Bank Holidays
• Investment in Training and Career Development;
• Preferential Service Rates;
• Uniform provided
• Company Pension and Health Care Scheme after a qualifying period
• Childcare Vouchers
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Funded Social Events
• Employee of the Month Awards
If you have the skills and knowledge required to excel in this role we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the position of Receptionist / Administrator.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.