Yoh Solutions have an active requirement for a systems administrator to work on an initial 4 month contract in Stafford.
Strong Azure platform knowledge. Ability to Review configurations, ensure platform is working in the optimal way. Review Documentation and produce Base line version. Train existing staff to support the Platform
Senior Azure Administrator/Architect with strong skills and experience in associated technologies.
* Microsoft Server 2008/2012
* Hyper-V & Server Manager Configuration and Administration
* VMWare Products Configuration and Administration
* MS HA Clustering Configuration & Administration
* SQL Server Configuration & Administration
* MS Security, Active Directory
* ADFS, AAD Connect
* Citrix NetScaler/XenApp/Xen Desktop, RDS and Terminal Services
* VDI, Exchange, Lync and Sharepoint Services
* MS Storage Spaces and Backup Technologies
* DELL M-Series Enclosures & Blade Servers
* Design of secure (PSN RESTRICED) networks that conform to CESG architectural and security standards
* Experience of supporting server deployments activities through a development, design, test and implementation lifecycle. Support project planning activities as required.
* Perform cost-benefit analysis for new network solutions. Present findings. Support decision making.
* Knowledge of Azure application, services and technologies…Data Catalog Data Factory, Data Lake Analytics, Data Lake Store, HDInsight, Machine Learning, PowerBI Embedded,, Azure IoT Hub, Event Hubs, Stream Analytics, Notification Hubs, Stream Analytics, Document DB, SQL Data Warehouse, SQL Database, SQL Server as MySQL Database and Mongo DB.
* MCSE - Server Infrastructure, Private Cloud
* MCSA - Windows Server 2008/2012
* CCA/CCP - V - Citrix
For more information on this position please send an up to date cv to or call .