Assistant Category Manager - Food
We are currently looking for an Assistant Category Manager (Food) to join our team here at Holland & Barrett International, based in our Store Support Centre in Nuneaton, nr Coventry (CV10 7RH).
This role will be reporting into a Category Manager and will be responsible for assisting them in growing category performance in the Branded Food category.
WHAT WILL THE ROLE ENTAIL?
- Implement category plans including promotions, price and range reviews
- Coordinate category activity with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with the marketing team to create compelling promotions and other customer-facing activities
- Work with the buying team to develop new and exciting products for the category
- Work alongside the E-commerce and CRM / Insight teams to implement programmes using our Rewards for Life and multi-channel delivery
- Input to the category marketing plan and promotional / channel plans in collaboration with the commercial team
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience of category management or buying.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Track record of working independently.
- Strong numeracy and analytical ability to find trends and patterns from reports.
- Experience in using forecasting tools and techniques, ERP software solution and intermediate user of all Microsoft Office tools.
ALL ABOUT YOU......ARE YOU?
- Determined, tenacious and resilient
- Optimistic and open-minded to change
- Customer focussed
- Positive, resourceful and an energetic team worker
- Driven to continuously improve both yourself and your team’s performance
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Our business doesn’t stop in the UK - Holland & Barrett International operates throughout Europe and has numerous Franchises globally all flying the Holland and Barrett flag. Together we form Europe’s largest and leading health food chain operating in over 1000 stores.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go………