Commercial Finance Analyst
Commercial Finance Analyst £40,000-£45,000
Gleeson Recruitment Group are recruiting for a commercial finance analyst to join a well-known and successful manufacturing company based in the Wolverhampton area. As the Commercial Finance Analyst, you will report report directly into a divisional financial controller. This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leading organisation in a highly commercial role.
The responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Analyst will be: -
- Produce monthly board pack for senior leadership team and PE owners
- Lead annual budget and quarterly forecasting
- Cash flow forecast
- Board and bank reporting
- Drive weekly flash forecast and KPI reporting
- Support group financial controller with financial accounting matters
- Work closely with group finance transactional team to ensure alignment
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA Qualified and either come from a practice background or have manufacturing experience.
You will also have strong stakeholder management skills as you will communicating financial information to both finance and non-finance teams.
As the successful Commercial Finance Analyst you will benefit from working for a forward thinking company renowned for investing in their staff.
In order to apply for the Commercial Finance Analyst please submit your details below and do not hesitate to get in touch should you need anything.