Key Account Co-ordinator
Key Account Co-ordinator
Location: Redditch, Worcestershire
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Shift: Monday – Friday 0800 – 1700
To be the Key Contact for nominated Accounts and end destination. To ensure excellent communication exists between all parties and to anticipate problems and solve them, ensure all relevant account details are kept up to date and accurate, to monitor performance of the account and enable profitable growth and customer retention, providing updates through weekly calls, monthly review meetings and quarterly performance and ideas meetings.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities of the Key Account Co-ordinator:
- Principle Accountabilities & Objectives
- Provide customer Service Level Reports, which will incorporate weekly/monthly KPI’s
- Conduct monthly and quarterly reviews and update and communicate back to the team
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis of reoccurring issues and in conjunction with the relevant team members implement a corrective action to prevent a reoccurrence, focusing on availability.
- Liaise with clients to inform them of any non-compliance to Oakland’s procedures and end destinations.
- Evaluate PODs weekly and identify possible claims
- Coordinate the End of Month Stock Checks, where applicable in conjunction with the relevant department head and report back internally on performance of the team. If there is a representative on site for any Month End checks you will be need to be present.
- Monitor and control the use of resource in a cost effective manner.
- Actively seek training in the respective areas to enhance flexibility
- Monthly/ Quarterly checks on inbound compliance, to include arrival times, pallet presentation and labelling.
- Build working relationships with peers and work colleagues both within the department and throughout the company.
- Build an understanding of the logistics team and be their single point of contact.
- Review daily adjustment reports and ensure that investigations take place as required
- Maintain records on inbound performance into Oakland
- Set up daily issues tracker and produce weekly reports
- Pass customer claims to Customer Services Department to be logged
- Prepare weekly/ monthly KPI information to customer
Requirements of the Key Account Co-ordinator:
- Previous knowledge with spread sheets is essential
- The ability to communicate with people within your area and other areas of the business.
- Analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner
- Confident use of MS Office packages including Excel and Word
- Strong organisational skills
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Numeracy skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role.
- Previous experience of working in an Account Manager role.
- Flexible to work additional hours required to accommodate the needs of the business
- Good team player
- Resilient, an ability to stand up to challenging customers, as well as manage the conflicting requests from different departments within Oakland International
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Key Account Co-ordinator role then please apply now!