Customer Service Co-Ordinator
Specialising in the medical device market, STOK UK delivers bespoke logistical fulfilment solutions (including customer services support, order processing and consignment management) to some of the world’s major medical device manufacturers.
The Customer Service Co-Ordinator will hold a pivotal role in maintaining the customer operations, through taking ownership of their supply chain and customer service activities, seeing all processes through to completion.
- Answering customer telephone calls and responding to all client queries
- Inputting collections and deliveries on our system
- Providing quotations for exceptional requirements
- Price checking and inputting of customer’s purchase orders
- Arranging urgent movements of customer’s products in a timely fashion, liaising with hospital departments, our client’s customer service teams and our Transport Department
- Working with each customer’s systems (including SAP) and carrying out all administrative requirements for each customer’s account
- Investigate and process transactions in SAP related to Inventory Management and order processing/fulfilment
- Track, measure and report on customer specific KPIs
- Look to continuously improve the services provided to each customer and sharing development ideas with the Management team
- Ability to demonstrate success in a previous customer facing role
- Ability to demonstrate some stock management experience
- Enthusiastic and positive approach to all interactions, both with team members and our customers
- Show the ability to take ownership of a customer issue, seeing it through from start to finish in a professional manner.
- Able to work within strict time deadlines on a daily basis
- Able to demonstrate a strong customer service mentality and understand that some things must be acted upon with urgency and immediacy
- A pro-active individual who is willing to go the extra mile to offer the best possible service to our customers.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc)
- Working hours 8.30 am - 5.30 pm - Monday to Friday
- Role may involve manual handling activities
- Out of Hours support will be required on a rotational basis, following training, for an additional payment