A very established and growing law firm are looking for an experienced Paralegal to join their Employment Team.
- Dealing with enquiries by phone/email to include providing preliminary advice on employment law matters.
- Providing assistance and legal support to the team.
- Attending clients to obtain initial details.
- Compiling bundles for tribunal hearings and counsel, drafting instructions to counsel and assisting fee earners with complying with directions.
- Undertaking legal research as instructed by members of the team.
- Drafting documents and correspondence for clients and fee earners.
- Undertaking audits/reviews of contracts and staff handbooks to include updating documents if necessary.
- Experience of working as an Employment Paralegal.
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
Holiday: 22 days holiday + bank holidays increasing with length of service.
Benefits to include: Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Childcare vouchers, Healthcare and Parking.