CAD Consultant - Creo, NX, Inventor, Solidworks experience welcomed
FMC are working with a dynamic organisation who provide CAD and PLM Consultancy and are excited to expand their team through genuine growth. The team currently stands at 270 people and they are well respected across Europe working with some fantastic clients across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive and Manufacturing.
The role is for a CAD Consultant to come on board to provide pre-sales, post-sales and technical support. Working with clients and prospective clients you will not only have the technical capabilities but also the commercial acumen to help highlight how my client’s software can add value to the customer.
You will be degree educated in a Mechanical Engineering discipline and have the following:
- Experience working with CAD solutions such as Creo, NX, Inventor or Solidworks
- Exposure to Automotive, Aero&Def, Manufacturing of related space
- Great team player with good communication skills
- Have the motivation and work ethic to accelerate your career
- Interested in working for a dynamic team who will teach you a lot
Do you want to work for an industry leading engineering software vendor? Please apply online now.
Reference number: T1A/ET/14534
FMC contact for this role: Isaac Liversidge