Treasury Operations Supervisor
Treasury Operations Supervisor - West Midlands - 12 month contract - Up to £37.31 per hour LTD
We are currently recruiting for a Treasury Operations Supervisor to work for a major automotive company based in the West Midlands on a 12 month contract. Candidates with experience in the Automotive, Defence and Engineering sectors are highly desirable.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing key controls, positioning cash each day to support the investment process and implementing banking services as required by the business. They will also be responsible for ensuring that the daily activities in the department run efficiently, with all deadlines being met.
- Supervise and support 2 Analysts in delivering the daily cash management tasks
- First escalation point for issues related to daily activities
- Produce a number of Management reports, including Daily Cash report, Monthly loan statements and bank charges and interest reviews
- Ensure Data sent to the trade repositories is provided in a timely and accurate way and regularly reconciled
- Ensure Bank Portfolios are regularly reconciled
- Support Audit Requirements
- Review and make recommendations on controls and process improvements
- Manage loans via the Treasury Management system, including Tax and interest rates and ensure controls are in place to maintain accurate tracking
- Ensure Monthly Netting, Interest Accruals and other routine activities are completed efficiently and in line with target timings
- Ensure all bank data in the TMS is kept up to date and change requests are processed promptly
- Ensure the all daily cash activities are completed efficiently
Skills and experience:
- Experience of Back Office Treasury
- ACT Part Qualified or relevant degree or equivalent experience is desirable
- Knowledge of EMIR2 reporting standards
- Knowledge of SWIFT messaging
- Experience of payables
Please apply without delay as there is a deadline with this role. Ref: 805051
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlistedAdvantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.