Contract Operations Manager (Treasury)
Express Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with an industry leader on a worldwide scale. They are seeking an expert within the treasury function on a contract of 12 months to ensure the daily activities in the Treasury department are conducted efficiently.
- Supporting and supervising 2 support staff in delivering cash management tasks
- Producing a number of management reports for use in board level meetings
- Producing monthly loan statements and bank charges
- Supporting audit requirements where required
- Managing loans via the management system
- Ensure other monthly reports and activities are completed
Skills and Experience required to succeed:
- In depth experience within a back office treasury office
- Be ACT part qualified
- Hold a relevant degree or experience
- Have knowledge of EMIR2 reporting and SWIFT messaging
This is an opportunity for a forward thinking Treasury expert to join a leading company and comes with an attractive benefits package as well as industry leading salary.
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.