We are actively recruiting for and experienced all round
* to be able to follow technical drawings and plans
* maths skills to calculate quantities and angles
* the ability to pay close attention to detail and make accurate measurements
What you'll do:
Depending on where you work, your day-to-day tasks may include:
* discussing plans and following instructions
* cutting and shaping timber for floorboards, doors, skirting boards and window frames
* making and fitting wooden structures like staircases, door frames, roof timbers and partition walls
* making and assembling fitted and free-standing furniture
* installing kitchens, cupboards and shelving
* building temporary wooden supports to hold setting concrete in place (shuttering)
* making and fitting interiors in shops, bars, restaurants, offices and public buildings
You'll usually work 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday. Overtime could be available as and when required.
This is a physically active job. You could work outdoors in all weathers, up ladders and on scaffolding or roofs. You could also work indoors where conditions could be dusty or cramped. You'll use protective equipment and clothing on all jobs.
You'll normally travel between sites.
You'll need a full driving licence, need your own tools but we will provide a van for travel .Interested? Don't hesitate! Click "apply" now!