Reporting and Projects Accountant
Reporting and Projects Accountant - Financial Services
£40k - £50k + Excellent Benefits
My client is amongst the UK's leading Challenger Banks with a fantastic reputation within the Financial Services industry. They are seeking an experienced Reporting and Projects Accountant with strong reporting and technical skills along with a very keen interest in accounting standards and governance to join their Group Finance division.
The successful Reporting and Projects Accountant will assist the Head of Financial Projects in external financial reporting projects and also contribute to other finance projects to facilitate the overall delivery of the Finance team objectives.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Support her Head of Finance Projects in the preparation of reports including Pillar III disclosures and Annual and Interim Financial Reports
- Contribute to the Group year-end reporting processes
- Participate in projects to address new accounting standards and other reporting requirements
- Participate in Group projects which impact on the Finance team
- Provide technical support to other team members on accounting and reporting matters
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Educated to degree level with minimum 2:1 classification
- Professional accounting qualification (ICAEW, ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience in PLC reporting
- Experience within Financial Services would be an advantage
In return my client is willing to offer a basic salary of up to £50,000 plus benefits.
Please click apply now or if you require more information please ring and ask for Stephen Lynch.Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.