Sales Administrator (Client Support Executive)
A brand new opportunity has become available for a Sales Administrator to join an established hazardous and non hazardous waste company. The position will involve working in a busy office in teams of 3/4, liaising with clients regarding quotations, contacting prospective clients (making outbound calls) and working towards KPIs. In return you can earn commission from day one, be entered into a monthly raffle to win prizes and offered a permanent contract after 12 weeks.
- Sales, contact clients, that have been quoted, enquire if they wish to place an order, overcome client’s objections, and close sales - ask for the business
- Contact prospective clients, re-quote when required (PROSPECTING ALL CLIENTS MANDATORY MINIMUM 3HRS PER DAY)
- Administration - Collate the correct information from leads, Check address details, contact name, contact fax, phone and email details and record all information into the database
- Temporary to permanent position, 40 hour a week contract 8.30am - 5pm - Up to £7.50 increasing after 6 months
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience within sales administration/ customer services is essential
- Experience working towards weekly/monthly targets is ideal
- Computer literate - word, excel and outlook
To apply for this position press apply now or call our team in Walsall for more information. This vacancy is being advertised by Proactive Personnel LTD. The services advertised by Proactive Personnel LTD are those of an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.