Team Leader - Hereford
Due to expansion we are now looking for a highly motivated person to join our friendly team in our Hereford Business Centre.
Job title: Team Leader
Reporting to: Business Centre Manager
Location: Hereford, HR4 9AR
Hours of work: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
Salary: Up to £24,000 per annum DOE, plus potential £6,000 bonus opportunity
We are looking for dynamic individuals with strong multi-tasking and time management skills to join our dedicated team. You will be confident communicating with both clients and employees to ensure a seamless service is provided when our branches need support. You will have previous team management experience and it would also be desirable for you to have sales experience.
Your key tasks will include:
- Assist and support the Manager in the operation of the branch
- Supervise, develop and train office Staff
- Assisting in the recruitment of new healthcare and nursing team members and ensuring a strong relationship with the branch team is fostered.
- Assigning appropriately qualified and experienced staff members to deliver care accordingly.
- Achieving personal and branch targets while maintaining our commitment to delivering an exceptional standard of care.
Our mission is to dominate the market through excellence. Our commitment is to deliver person centre care to all of our clients and their service users. Our success is down to the investment within our employees allowing them to continually excel supporting the wider business goals.