6 month contract, starting asap
My client is looking for an experienced Marketing Co-ordinator to join their very well established and innovative company who employ over 9,000 people across 18 countries. Your main role will involve supporting the Head of Marketing in the Food and Funerals side of the business.
Your duties will involve:
- Your main duties as an experienced Marketing Co-ordinator will involve delivering planned budgets and timelines.
- Co-ordinate the integration of all existing Marketing collateral onto marketing media platforms and marketing asset libraries.
- Provide support with planning, implementing and communicating marketing campaigns/initiatives.
- Manage and co-ordinate all campaign production, from preparing initial marketing briefs to obtaining final sign off.
- Responsible for co-ordinating production of all marketing collateral.
- Develop and maintain marketing and campaign toolkits for both departments, creating appropriate marketing and campaign asset libraries as necessary.
- Work with CRM analysts and Email Marketing Specialist on data segmentation and targeting to support marketing campaign objectives and wider strategy.
My client is ideally looking for previous Marketing experience, with knowledge of dealing with campaigns and budgets.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at .