ITN Mark Education would like to welcome a talented Teaching Assistant to apply for this KS2 TA job in a pupil focussed Primary School in Ward End, Birmingham.
This is a teaching assistant job within a hardworking and caring school which works closely with the local community to promote tolerance and diversity. The school enjoys very positive relationships with families and children are motivated to learn in all areas.
We are looking for an accomplished teaching assistant for this position who will actively get involved and build excellent relationships with children, staff and parents.
Successful Teaching Assistants will:
- Help children in all areas of the curriculum
- Have high expectations of all pupils to develop literacy and numeracy skills
- Support children with a variety of SEND requirements both within a class setting and small groups
- Maintain pupil records
- Upholding the rules of the school/ classroom
You may also be required to undertake administration tasks such as handing out/ collecting papers, photocopying, some light marking, putting up/ taking down displays, etc.
Teaching Assistant must have:
- CACHE Level 3
- NVQ Level 3
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Competitive rates for Teaching Assistants
- Continued professional development
- Work in local schools
- Weekly pay for Teaching Assistant
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark- after one day worked you will receive £100 capital bonds vouchers
You must hold an NVQ Level 3 teaching assistant qualification or equivalent for this role. If you are driven and motivated by children's learning and development, then please apply with an up to date CV representing your full work history.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.