Arcade Technician Family Entertainment Centre Alton Towers £23K
Arcade Technician. Family Entertainment Centre. Alton Towers. £23K
The world’s leading partner for skills games and amusements for theme parks and visitor attractions is looking for an exceptional Arcade Technician to manage their flagship site at Alton Towers. With operations in 15 countries, the company work with some of the most well-known and respected organisations in the theme park, visitor attraction and leisure sectors.
As Arcade Technician, you will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing faults on all company equipment in a safe, professional and cost-efficient manner. Whilst ensuring that machine availability will be over 95%, you will be responsible for sourcing spare parts from within the stock budget, and reducing damage through sensible storage of all stock. You will also cover the Arcade Manager when they off site, taking responsibility for the department.
Key experience for the role includes:
- 2 years’ experience of mechanical engineering, preferably in the leisure sector
- Ideal experience will be within the arcade/attractions sector
- A good understanding of Health & Safety procedures
- Experience of electro mechanical fault finding, ideally in arcade machines
- Knowledge of Gambling and the relevant licences associated with this industry
- A high attention to detail
For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity to be based at the flagship site of a well-established global provider of arcades. Basic salary is circa £23K plus fantastic bonuses. If you are interested to learn more about the role, or make an application, please contact Peter Brooks for a confidential discussion.