Our client is now looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join an established company for over 130 years looking to grow their Design team.
The Civil Engineer role will consist of the following responsibilities:
This senior role will involve joining an architectural design team to produce the civil engineering design on high quality bespoke developments.
- Assisting with planning requirements
- Analyzing survey, testing and mapping data using computer modelling software
- Creating blueprints using computer aided design (CAD)
- Assessing the environmental impact and risks connected to projects
- Making sure that sites meet legal guidelines, CDM, and health and safety requirements
- CAD drainage design using Micro Drainage Windows including SUDs
- Topographical survey and setting of levels
- Setting out coordinates
- Procurement of site surveys and investigations
- procurement of services
- Wayleaves and easements
- Procurement of management companies
- Site investigation review for land buying
- External works and site infrastructure design
- Section agreements (38/ 278/ 104/ 106)
The ideal candidate for the Civil Engineer role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- The candidate will need to be self motivated and be able produce the civil engineering designs together with giving support advice on land acquisitions.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to become apart of a well established business with a progressive plan for the future.
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Experience in residential developments would be advantageous
Civil Engineer Benefits
- Paid holiday
- Workplace pension
- Fuel allowance between sites
If you feel you are suitable for the Civil Engineer role, please apply now!