About the role
We are looking to recruit a dedicated, energetic Payroll Administrator to join our busy team based at our head office in Telford. This is a full time, permanent role and the successful applicant will be part of a friendly team, processing a weekly payroll for our client care staff. Previous experience in Payroll administration is required. This role will offer full training of our current systems.
- Overall responsibility of processing weekly timesheets and payroll information for all allocated branches.
- Ensuring all timesheet images are scanned and imported into the payroll system.
- Process statutory payments in accordance with current legislation.
- Provide advice and support to branches, client care staff and all other internal departments with regards to any payroll related queries.
- Accurately process any internal or external amendments received, including tax code changes.
- Ensure all legal/statutory requirements are adhered to.
- Maintain accurate payroll records.
- Process leavers and issue P45's.
- Ensure weekly client invoices are dispatched in accordance with deadlines.
- Any other ad hoc duties as deemed necessary by your manager.
Knowledge skills & experience
- Experience of working within payroll administration
- Experience of processing an agency payroll would be beneficial but not necessary
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient use of IT including Microsoft word, Excel (pivot tables) and Outlook
- Be able to demonstrate organisational skills
- Manage multiple tasks
- Effective team player but also able to work on own initiative
- Sound working knowledge of current PAYE and statutory payment legislations
You will need to be self motivated and enthusiastic with a passion to deliver exceptional customer service. Ideally you will have experience of working in a similar role, or have extensive hands-on experience within administration.
You will be required to embrace the company vision and values and SustainAbilities programme, promoting these with all internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced or standard DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service) previously known as a CRB check (Criminal Records Bureau) once appointed.
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance - 25 days per year + 8 bank holidays
- Childcare Voucher scheme - this is open to all employees
- Share scheme - a chance to purchase shares
- Save scheme - the opportunity to save money
- Pension scheme
- Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers with "MyInterserve"
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all.