Commerical Management Accountant
Due to continued growth and success, a Commercial Management Accountant is now required to join a high performing business based in Solihull.
A high performing and highly successful business based in Solihull.
As the Commercial Management Accountant, you will work closely with both the Finance Manager and Financial Controller in delivering key financial information, and play a critical role in the wider finance department.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for analysing trends, operations and costs
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Business partnering with key internal stakeholders
- Monthly financial reporting
- Inventory analysis and costing
- General ledger account reconciliations
- A Part Qualified Accountant (ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA)
- A proven track record in a manufacturing environment
- The ability to business partner with key stakeholders
- Strong analysis skills
Competitive salary and benefits