Motor Trade Parts Adviser vacancy in Birmingham
Our client is a busy HGV Main Dealer Group, looking to hire a Parts Advisor to join their team in Birmingham
They require a Parts Advisor to help the busy department, this is a crucial role in the organisation one that needs the right level of skill and commitment to get the job done. It is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to get into a great career with a leading manufacturer group.
You must have some experience within the motor trade, whether it’s working for a Motor Factor, Agricultural dealer or Main Dealer. My client would accept candidates from a Passenger car background.
With this in mind, my client is prepared to train, support you with main dealer qualification.
* Reporting to the Parts Supervisor, providing an excellent first point of contact to customers either face to face or by telephone.
* To develop the sale of parts and accessories to new and existing customers.
* To build customer and supplier relationships and enhance their perception of our business.
* Liaison with customers, keeping them informed of parts supply and delay.
* Gaining authorisation and order numbers where necessary.
* Liaison with the Charge Hands, ensuring good communication and clear understanding of each other’s needs.
* Outbound calls to customers promoting new products and services.
* Maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external customers.
This is a customer facing role as well as over the phone due to this it is essential that you have a smart appearance and excellent communication skills.
Working hours: 40 hours per week, working Monday to Friday (one-week 7am – 4pm, alternate week 10am – 7pm), Saturdays on a rota.
Salary: starting with a £22,000 basic salary, with an OTE of earning an extra £3k per year for hitting achievable targets
If you are enthusiastic about starting a long-term career in a Main HGV Dealership – this is the vacancy for you.
Please apply, don’t miss out