SENIOR SALESFORCE DEVELOPER / ARCHITECT
Senior Salesforce Developer / Architect
Salary: between £65,000 - £75,000 - (May go higher for an exceptional candidate)
Benefits: 25 days holiday + public holidays, Pension, life insurance x4 times your basic salary, working from home after probation.
Are you a Senior Salesforce Developer / Architect that would like to work and be part of an exciting journey as well as playing a massive part in the growth of a blue-chip organisation that is growing from strength to strength, with no plans of slowing down anytime soon? If so then please carry on reading!
My client over the last 5 years has taken massive steps in regards to growth and expansion due to their unique way of working and winning projects, and as a result they have recently secured some exclusive rights to partner and work with a market leading "GIANT" on some exciting technology Projects in the UK. As a domino effect, they have started working with Salesforce just over two and a half years ago, as they recognise its value, so this will also mean lots of opportunity for career progression, as well as working with the latest technologies in IT, as they want to stay ahead of their competitors, and they pride themselves as a great place to work with fantastic staff retention, as they truly believe in looking after and rewarding their staff.
Responsibilities to be considered for this Senior Salesforce Developer / Architect role:
To be considered for this Senior Salesforce Developer / Architect role the ideal applicant will be a hardworking and well-organised self-starter, with a good eye for detail as well as inquisitive nature. It will be essential that you have excellent communication skills, as you are expected to work closely with other members of the salesforce team.
- Full Lifecycle software development of salesforce including consultation with internal and external customers to understand requirements
- Provide documentation & training on all software developed
- Mentoring other members of the Salesforce development team
- Participation in daily/weekly scrum meetings
- 5+ years of technical Salesforce experience
- BS in Computer Science or Salesforce Developer 401 / 501 certification
- Advanced knowledge of Visualforce, Apex, SQL
- Extensive experience within Force.com
- Advanced Salesforce configurations including ETL tool knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Educated to degree level in computer science, software engineering preferred
- Previous experience of Salesforce development
- Salesforce Developer certification
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to be considered for this Senior Salesforce Developer/Architect opportunity and would like to know further information, please forward an up to date version of your CV and I will contact you back within 48 hours to discuss this role in more detail.