Field Sales Executive
Due to continued expansion, my client is looking for a Field Sales Executive to join their successful and well established business.
The company have been established since the 1970's and are a market leader in their field, working with some very well known brands.
The role of the Field Sales Executive will have the responsibility of working very closely with existing clients and maximising profits. You will also be responsible for developing new business by generating leads and attending meetings and trade shows.
Other responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the sales Directors to ensure targets are acheived
- Developing clients and new accounts
- Up selling and cross selling to existing partners
- Attending trade shows to promote the company
- Working to develop pipeline
We are looking for candidates who come from a sales background and ideally have a knowledge of selling into retailers.
You will also need to have the following skills:
- Good negotiating skills
- Good at converting leads
- Good account management
- Be able to spot opportunities to maximise profits.
In return you will be offered a good basic salary with the chance to earn uncapped commission, company car and laptop and phone. Full and on-going training provided.
Interested? Apply online today.