Part Time Administrator
Your new company
An established company that has been around for over 15 years.This organisation is now opening a new office in Leamington Spa and looking for an experienced all round administrator on a part time basis
Your new role
- Event administration - sending email invitations, recording feedback, preparing name badges and managing lists of attendees
- Report preparation -
- Report distribution - sending out copies of reports
- Document preparation - Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents
- Database administration
- Telephone and email enquiries
- Expenses and third party payments - administering payments to our suppliers and managing consultants' expenses records
- General PA and administrative tasks to support the CEO (eg arranging meetings and travel, support with marketing material and email correspondence)
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have experience in a professional environment, and be adept at working well with others or on their own. A high standard of written and oral communication is really important, as is the ability to organise things along with strong system knowledge and attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
We anticipate that well will probably need 20-24 hours administrative support per week, ideally Monday to Thursday, but the role will initially be a temporary one to provide us with the time to understand the amount of work generated. We would appreciate some flexibility,
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.