Business Analyst ¦ £30-£38k ¦ South Derbyshire ¦ Retail
Junior Business Analyst ¦ £30-£38k ¦ South Derbyshire ¦ Retail
A Business Analyst role is required for one of our clients in the retail sector, based in South Derbyshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, career driven Business Analyst with 1-2 years’ experience. You will be working with a team of experienced Business Analysts to help develop your career and knowledge, as well as responsibility to deliver your own projects.
In the Junior Business Analyst role, will:
- Gather business requirements (functional and non-functional) through workshops and interviews.
- Work with the Senior Business Analyst to ensure that business stakeholders are fully engaged in specifying project requirements.
- Work with the team to identify changes in scope and manage these through prioritisation, backlog and change control processes.
- Analyse business processes; identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility and recommend new approaches to the Senior Business Analysts.
- Actively support the business when undertaking User Acceptance Testing.
To be successful in the Business Analyst role, you’ll need to have:
- Broad and demonstrable experience of working successfully with teams to help deliver projects of work.
- An ability to cope with fast paced environments and multiple demands.
- A 'can do’ attitude, tenacity, drive, initiative and creativity.
- An appetite and enthusiasm for being part of our client’s future.
- Exceptional communication skills,
- Logical and organised with the ability to prioritise
- Broad understanding of IT Systems, Infrastructure, Databases and Software to make sure you can support in both scoping and facilitating projects
As a Business Analyst you will get to see projects through, right until completion. The ability to see the results of your work can be very fulfilling and provides the learning insight that is necessary to continuously improve and develop. You’ll have a high level of autonomy and the ability to help shape the thinking on our projects as well as being involved in the development of the Business Solutions function.
For more information on this role or other similar roles please contact Ailsa Whaley
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business