Our client provides a full range of security and risk management services nationally. They are currently seeking Door Supervisors and Head Door Supervisors for a number of bars in Wolverhampton city centre. They are offering competitive salaries of £12.00 - 14.00 per hour for Door Supervisors and £15.00 - £17.00 per hour for Head Door Supervisors.
Duties of the Door Supervisor include:
- Provide a customer friendly, reassuring, professional security presence at a vibrant bar
- Provide a visible security contact for patrons and staff
- Control entry and exit to the premises
- Visually check the contents of bags in a polite and professional manner
- Ensure that patrons have a positive experience in a safe environment
- Liaising with the Police
Essential skills of the Door Supervisor:
- Previous Door Supervisor experience is preferred
- Applicants must hold a valid SIA Door Supervision licence
Unfortunately, they are unable to consider applications from non-licence holders.
Door Supervisor Working Hours:
- Working every Friday and Saturday evening
- Overtime available for busier periods and events
- Other non-door work also available in the week (lower pay rates)
In return for your hard work and commitment as their Door Supervisor, you will receive:
- Door Supervisors - £12.00 to £14.00 per hour (dependent on location and experience)
- Head Door Supervisors - £15.00 to £17.00 per hour (dependent on location and experience)
- Uniform provided
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their Door Supervisor then please click ‘Apply’ today!