IT Business Project Manager
IT/Business Project Manager
Salary: Up to £60,000 plus benefits
Our Client is a leading supply chain service provider supporting the aerospace and defence sector. Working with international clients to offer scale, expertise and flexibility from their global service offering.
This is a unique opportunity for an accomplished IT/Business Project manager to support their global objectives through innovative technical solutions that are cost effective across the development and infrastructure platforms.
You will be responsible for the design, support and delivery of business process solutions. Manage, implement and govern process solutions for large and complex business areas whilst working to tight deadlines. You will be the go to person between functional leaders and the development team. You will also manage the commercial processes such as account management, solutions and bids. This position with report in to the Director of Systems and Processes and will be working with technical teams, development teams and subject matter experts. This individual will also make key decisions on which methodology is suitable for the projects.
- Have the ability to make changes on the priorities on the projects
- Experience of working with different methodologies
- Proven experience of working on multiple projects both software and infrastructure whilst deciding which methodology to use effectively for the project
- Knowledge of ERP Fundamental Systems and Solutions is Essential
- Manage and deliver new and improved business processes solutions while adhering to the IT change control lifecycle
- Maintain communication through all stake holders
- Experience working on global projects and processes