SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant | Birmingham
CPSS is seeking to appoint a qualified and experienced SEN teaching assistant on behalf of a South Birmingham Catholic Primary School. The position required the successful candidate to support a SEN pupil on a one to one basis. This is a full time
Position to start ASAP
What the school is looking for:
- A reliable, dedicated SEND teaching assistant who ability to effectively support a pupil with complex special education needs and ensure their continued development
- An experienced and qualified Level 3 or equivalent teaching assistant
- Experienced within a special school and with pupils with SEN statements.
- A hard working individual who will work closely with the class teacher to ensure pupils are making progress
- A punctual, committed individual who dedicates their time to maintaining the standards of the school
- You must hold a Level 3 qualification related to teaching or equivalent.
- You must have experience in a school within the last two years
- You must be able to provide references that cover you for two years
- You must be willing to come in to our office to register and provide documents of ID.
What CPSS can offer you :
- A dedicated consultant
- 24 hour service
- Weekly pay and competitive rates
- Cash rewards when you recommend a friend
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.